Post a message

Emotional Distress, Coping and Integration after 27 year Prison Sentence

Author: Anonymous (
Posted: 01/09/2019 @ 3:18 pm
My father is having a very difficult time Coping and maneuvering society after serving a 27 year prison sentence. My family needs him and we need help. He is really struggling and have so many triggers. Any assistance in pointing me in the right direction for help (mentor, counseling, etc) is greatly appreciated.
Author: Alex ( Social Network of Care )
Posted: 01/11/2019 @ 10:20 pm


Thank you for letting us know about your situation, I am sorry for the struggles your father and your family are experiencing. I would strongly recommend contacting the Pennsylvania Prison Society, who specialize in assisting returnees with their reentry. They can be reached at (215) 564-4775 and you can find more information online at

Please also feel free to contact me directly at with any other questions or concerns you may have.


Alex Halpern
Research Director, Network of Care